Below you will find all necessary information about BlueVendo S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (03-729) at ul. Targowa 59 l.2, NIP: 527-236-92-71.
The personal data provided by you are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws EU. L. 2016, No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter "GDPR".
Please be advised that:
- The administrator of personal data provided to the Company is BlueVendo S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (03-729) at ul. Targowa 59 l.2, NIP: 527-236-92-71, hereinafter also referred to as the "Administrator". The administrator will conduct operations of processing your personal data.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
- In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed:
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Your personal data will be processed by:|
|To send the Newsletter|| |
Article 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. consent.
Providing us your e-mail address is on a voluntary basis - failure to do so will result in the inability to send the Newsletter
Until withdrawal of consent
|To contact you at the phone number or e-mail address provided, to submit a marketing offer|| |
Article 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. consent
Providing us with your phone number or email address is done on a voluntary basis - failure to do so will not result in a refusal to complete your account registration or service, but you will not receive information about our new services or promotions.
Duration of the marketing campaign or until consent is withdrawn
|In order to exercise our right to seek redress from our business activities|| |
Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as so-called the Administrator's legitimate interest in pursuing our claims and defending our rights
Administrator redress period
|In order to keep accounting books and fulfill our tax liability|| |
Article 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR in connection from art. 74 section 2 of the Accounting Act
Period necessary to fulfill the tax obligation
GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC;
Accounting Act - The Act of 29 September 1994 on accounting (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395, as amended).
5. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectify your personal data,
- delete your personal data (requesting deleting data will immediately delete your personal data from our database),
- restrictions on the processing of personal data
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority,
- transferring personal data,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- objecting to the processing of personal data - if the processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or as part of exercising public authority entrusted to the Administrator, and if the processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a party third, including profiling. The administrator may no longer process this personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims in order to exercise the above rights, please contact contact the Personal Data Inspector by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in point 2.
6. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.