Large tour operator
BlueVendoPrestige (BVPre) is a modern, integrated booking software, backoffice and inventory system in one for tour operators.
BVPre - is dedicated to the organizers of processing large volumes of transactions and the large number of operations with broad tourist product.
BVPre as a web-based software has been designed in architecture that take into account the processes taking place at the organizer (SOA - Service Oriented Architecture).
Main functions and functional areas of BlueVendoPrestige (BVPre):
- The internal reservation system;
- Customer Service Center - offers search, creating reservations, booking management, communication with the client (before and after sales), generation of travel documents;
- Integration with external hotels' suppliers (hotel, banks, incoming agencies), external flights' suppliers (GDS, LCC and charters);
- Dynamic packaging of the own offer and external sources;
- Finance and accounting - accounting of payments (including masscollect payments), reservation cost control settlement, monitoring receivables, prompting. Integrated with SAP, SymfoniaSage, Comarch_XL, Comarch_Optima and any other accounting software;
- The product - a flexible and ergonomic module of tourism product management, with all types of accommodation, rooms and promotions (many types of the hotel contracts);
- Calculation - on-line calculation process with immediate access to data through interface;
- Plane management, optimizing the use of seats in planes. Possibility of exporting planes availability to external reservation systems (diversification of sales group) and service of PNR;
- The interface enables full integration with external distributors (CRS Interface_BVI) with the possibility of handling various formats of XML standards, including INFX;
- Support for multiple languages (with its own translation module) and multiple currencies;
- Management of loyalty programs and loyalty cards as well as “returning customers” connected to the zone / customer panel. A complete overview of the history of the client (data, reservations, payments);
- Own base of travel agencies and companies;
- Advanced analytical and statistical tools, more than 300 reports, export data in different formats. Possibility of creating custom reports;
Technical characteristics of BlueVendoPrestige (BVPre):
- Available from anywhere worldwide through internet, fully based on web browser;
- No need to install software on computers;
- Low costs of start up, maintenance and staff training;
- Advanced kernel designed for heavy loads, handling a large number of threads;
- Storing the history of all data and changes made in the system;
- Powerful interfaces to multi-channel online distribution (B2B, B2C) (GDS, CRS) and offline (INFX, OTDS);
- Independent solution by the use of open source framework and PostgreSQL databases;
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Available in SaaS model (Software as a Service);
Large tour operator working on BlueVendoPrestige has an influence on the development of the BlueVendo platform by the budget allotted for the development of a platform that can be used to implement features that interest him. The use of BlueVendo allows to access to knowledge and technology developed currently by over 30 organizers from Polish, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Croatia and other countries.
Working on BlueVendo is also full access to support and periodic training for staff.